" In Search of the Light"

Stepping out into darkness, in the middle of the night, looking every where, in search of the Light.
Grouping around in the darkness, something was amiss, the absence of the light, had created such an abyss.
Every lamp we beheld, had a wick, but no oil, some how the prince of darkness, had managed to spoil.

As darkness did spread, extinguishing the light, it seems all hope was lost, leaving no strength to fight.
Was our search in vain, had the prince of darkness put out the light, stealing the oil, had he won the fight?
But then that moment came, we were surrounded by the light, the prince had not won, the Son was still in the fight.
Our hearts filled with joy, basking in that great light, dispelling the darkness, as Hope pushed through the fight.
It had not been in vain, our search for the light, in the sea of darkness, the Light still shinning bright.

January 2009 Pastor Howard Cameron lll.

Building a life long Relationship of Hope with the People of India....

Preaching a never changing Jesus in an ever changing World.
माय गोद ब्लेस थे पीपुल ऑफ़ इंडिया विथ साल्वेशन
Translation.
May God bless the people of India with Salvation.

Luke 10:2


Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today is the Day.......Down to hours.

Well my friends today is the day in just a few hours we will be leaving port columbus and heading to India. I am so excited about all that God is going to do.

I can hardly blieve that it is now. For six months I kept talking about and praying about it, and now it is here I am so excited about the things that God is going to birth in 2009 and of course this is probably the biggest thing. No I am not limiting God I know He can do great and mighty things.

Remember to pray every day for me and Tim as we travel and minister. Pray for my plane ride today,I have never flown and I have trouble with my legs in tight places so I need God to take care of my kicky leggs as brother eddie likes to call it.I claim health and stregth for me and Tim to do all that God has called us to do. We will hit the ground running at 1:30am Tues Morn India time it will be Monday evening in the states. I will have access to email while I am there I will post to this blogg daily so please feel free to communicate.


God bless and see you in a month.

In His Service to India

Pastor Howard

Psalm 91

No comments: