" In Search of the Light"

Stepping out into darkness, in the middle of the night, looking every where, in search of the Light.
Grouping around in the darkness, something was amiss, the absence of the light, had created such an abyss.
Every lamp we beheld, had a wick, but no oil, some how the prince of darkness, had managed to spoil.

As darkness did spread, extinguishing the light, it seems all hope was lost, leaving no strength to fight.
Was our search in vain, had the prince of darkness put out the light, stealing the oil, had he won the fight?
But then that moment came, we were surrounded by the light, the prince had not won, the Son was still in the fight.
Our hearts filled with joy, basking in that great light, dispelling the darkness, as Hope pushed through the fight.
It had not been in vain, our search for the light, in the sea of darkness, the Light still shinning bright.

January 2009 Pastor Howard Cameron lll.

Building a life long Relationship of Hope with the People of India....

Preaching a never changing Jesus in an ever changing World.
माय गोद ब्लेस थे पीपुल ऑफ़ इंडिया विथ साल्वेशन
Translation.
May God bless the people of India with Salvation.

Luke 10:2


Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Missing a Great Opportunity......

My heart breaks, at the fact that I am still in the states. My original plan was to be back in India for the month of January!! little did I know all that the devil was going to do to keep that from coming to pass. I miss the kids so much, as I look every day at the pictures and all that I have that reminds me of that life changing journey it increases my hunger and desire to go there even more. Some days I would love just to pack up my bags and go there for good, but that would be my will not God's. I envy those pastors that I know have scheduled time to go minister this year and all of my plans have been put on hold....I am asking that you continue to pray for our pastors and the children we support and due all that you can to provide for them all that they need. We need to focus on not only keeping up with our monthly support but we need to get about the business of raising the money to get our orphanage built quickly!!! every day we delay the children that we love and support live in conditions that you and I would not want to live in... Please continue to pray on what God would have you to do to help this great cause...

I love all of you.

I love my children in the great nation of India and the Pastors that God has given my the opportunity to partner with in prayer, labor and support. I have some knew picture I will post them soon.

In His Service to India
Pastor Howard.

No comments: