" In Search of the Light"

Stepping out into darkness, in the middle of the night, looking every where, in search of the Light.
Grouping around in the darkness, something was amiss, the absence of the light, had created such an abyss.
Every lamp we beheld, had a wick, but no oil, some how the prince of darkness, had managed to spoil.

As darkness did spread, extinguishing the light, it seems all hope was lost, leaving no strength to fight.
Was our search in vain, had the prince of darkness put out the light, stealing the oil, had he won the fight?
But then that moment came, we were surrounded by the light, the prince had not won, the Son was still in the fight.
Our hearts filled with joy, basking in that great light, dispelling the darkness, as Hope pushed through the fight.
It had not been in vain, our search for the light, in the sea of darkness, the Light still shinning bright.

January 2009 Pastor Howard Cameron lll.

Building a life long Relationship of Hope with the People of India....

Preaching a never changing Jesus in an ever changing World.
माय गोद ब्लेस थे पीपुल ऑफ़ इंडिया विथ साल्वेशन
Translation.
May God bless the people of India with Salvation.

Luke 10:2


Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ouch!!!

Well Friends I am happy to report the process has begun. On Friday I received my first set of shots. I have three more sets to get. That is why I said ouch. I think sometimes we forget as adults just how painful that can be especially when you get into some of those bigger shots that have alot of medicine in them. It is all worth it though. the closer I get the more excited I am about the trip the more excited I get about the trip the more I expect out of God.

Pray for my family and Brother Tims family.

It is really starting to set in on Raygan that daddy is leaving and she is having a hard time. She told me on Sunday she was praying I would not raise enough money to go.

Pray that the money will come in we need it to buy the plane tickets we are only half way there.

Pray for the 10,000 souls we are believing God to save while we are in India.

In His service to the People of India.
Pastor Howard.
Psalm 91

No comments: